Monday 15 October 2018

My splendid holiday ;)

         THE CINEMA         

In the holiday I went to see two fantasy Movies. The first one I saw was at Event Cinemas St Lukes and it was a Musical, happy movie called SMALLFOOT . I went with my friend Lillia -http://odslilliac.blogspot.com/  and my other friend Tygan. It was a lot of fun. Have you watch Smallfoot ? What is your favourite part ?
Image result for smallfoot

Image result for smallfoot gif mindblowing
The other movie I saw was and thrilling and fantasy movie it is called " The house with a clock in it's walls " I saw this at a Birthday Party. It was a great movie - all about magic and some parts could be a little scary but I like it. Have you seen this movie ? Who is your favourite character ?
Image result for the house with a clock in its walls gif

Image result for the house with a clock in its walls gif


In the holidays I also went to  Muriwai Beach 

In this season the birds from Australia flew to NZ lay their eggs and then fly back to Australia. We saw thousand and millions of birds what a great sight.




Image result for muriwai beach





Image result for muriwai beach

Image result for muriwai beach












Image result for muriwai beach birds





This was a very Fun holiday













5 comments:

  1. Hi Licha, it's Savannah here from Room23. Sounds like you had a great holiday. I haven't seen either of those movies but they look good. Which one was your favourite? Come check out my blog at http://odssavannahh.blogspot.com/.
    Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Savannah, thank you for commenting on my blog. I like all of the films they are both very unique in a lot of different ways, and Yes! I would like to check out your blog. Blog ya later.

      Delete
  2. hi my name is haider. I am in room 7. I like your blog and it is good and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,my name is Katana and I'm from Room 24 at Owairaka school.I really like your blog post about about your holidays .I remember when I went and watched small foot is was a very cool movie.

    Blog Ya Later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora,Katana. Thankyou for commenting on my blog, Small foot was a brilliant movie. Blog ya later :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.