Saturday 22 December 2018

NEW ZEALAND _ GOING, GOING.......GONE - SLJ

 ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ NEW ZEALAND ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ


Imagine a place with sparkling oceans and soft warm sand, pleasant parks, elegant scenery, native forest, glistening lakes, cheerful towns, cities and exquisite restaurants. Well it's all here in New Zealand. New Zealand is filled with amazing places with lots of things to do. New Zealand's tallest building is the " Sky Tower " . Did you know that the Sky Tower is the 25th tallest tower in the world!  New Zealand is known to it's Native forests and animals. All the beaches and oceans in New Zealand is delightful, think about sailing along in the cool summer breeze. A lot of people swim in the cool waves and relax in the hot, soft sand! 
NZ is amazing !

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Licha! My name is Billy. I work with Rachel on the Summer Learning Journey. I have been quite impressed with your writing and the language you're using. Some of the adjectives you've used to describe the different features of New Zealand are outstanding, such as 'elegant' and 'glistening'.

    I am from New Zealand but I am currently living in London, England. I am coming home in a few weeks for a little holiday and I can't wait! More and more now that I am reading your wonderful advertisement. It's winter here at the moment so it's super cold and dark a lot of the day.

    Would you like to live overseas at some stage in your life?

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.