Thursday 25 October 2018

πŸ’― WORD CHALLENGE

Hundred Points on Apple iOS 11.3Image result for creative writing picture prompts   Bumpy Ride or What ?Chicken on Facebook 2.2.1

This is my 100 word challenge. It was quite hard since I have to use exactly 100 words. I tried adding as much details as possible. ENJOY :)


Go Betsy! I was riding one of our school chickens. Wait a minute on the chickens? I felt so small and the chickens are giant! I cannot believe my eyes. But I actually am riding on the chickens. Go Betsy hit the road! I was shocked but at the same time it was very fun the chickens are so fast, it’s like I am on a rollercoaster. It felt a little different from a horse. I also enjoyed the part where they flap their fluffy wings, it was a brilliant ride. I wish I could go for a ride everyday !


😊 Please leave a positive comment :)
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Licha, My name is Cleo and I'm from Rm 25,Owairaka School.
    I really like your blog post about your 100 word challenge. I remember when I did 100 word challenges last year. I love how you choose Betsy. Did you know that I gave Betsy to the school? She used to be my chicken.
    Maybe you could check out my blog http://odscleon.blogspot.co.nz/

    Blog you later
    Cleo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Cleo,well did you know that Betsy is my favourite Chicken. Thankyou for the comment. Blog ya later - Licha :)

      Delete
  2. Talofa Licha,My name is Taylah and I'm from Rm 18,from Owairaka school.
    I really like your 100 word sentence. Its really interesting and cool. I really like the name Betsy it's a really nice name.
    If you have any spare time go check my blog out>https://odstaylah-anet.blogspot.com/.

    Blog ya later
    Taylah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Taylah, thankyou so much for the comment :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.