Tuesday 18 December 2018

SLJ - My hometown - Activity 2

My Hometown 


Image result for sky tower clipartI live in Auckland, ( NZ). Auckland is a very busy city it is the biggest city also. Auckland is filled with lots of beautiful things such as theaters, art gallerys, stadiums, Museums, Parks, Creeks, Rivers, lakes, Beaches, waterfalls, zoos, National Parks, Shops, Buildings, sights, cafes, Restaurants, desserts and much much more to visit.  I like visiting the Kelly Tarltons in Mission Bay. Auckland is an amazing city to live in, and it is my hometown !

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Licha,

    Cia here from the Summer Learning Journey Ako Hiko team.

    You have written a succinct yet informative little blurb about your hometown Auckland. Next time it would be great if you included some specific places special to Auckland that people could visit, I reckon travellers would appreciate your recommendations as an Auckland native. Is there a particular park, beach or place you'd recommend?

    I myself was born and raised in the big bustling city of Auckland. One of my favourite things to do in Auckland is swim at Mission Bay Beach and admire the bright and clear fountain that has been there for many many years.

    Keep up the good work Licha.

    Toe feiloa’i fo’i (see you again),

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.