Thursday 20 December 2018

SLJ - Fantastic Beasts - Kittycorn - 😺🌽

JK Rowling .  Fantastics Beasts 


MY Fantastic beast I created is called a  Kittycorn     
Cat Face on Apple iOS 12.1Ear of Corn on Facebook 3.0Unicorn Face on Apple iOS 12.1Butterfly on Apple iOS 12.1 It is a cat but no ordinary cat it has a magical horn and protective wings as soft and clouds. Its got sparkly eyes and patterns on it's body. It shoot's incredible power out of it's Rainbow Horn. 
Here is a kittycorn sketched by me. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Licha, I like your Kittycorn. It is creative how you have made the cat out of pencil and the horn with colour. It looks like the stuff coming out of the top is the power just getting ready. I wonder what it will look like when it is fully exploding. By Tanner
    Check out my blog https://ostannera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tanner. Thankyou for giving me a positive comment, I really appreciate it. I see that you are doing the summer Learning Journey as well ! :) I have seen your blog. :)
      Blog ya later ! :-)

      Delete
  2. Bula Vinaka Licha,

    I just have to say WOW! That is a bomb as sketch, love all the creativity that went into creating your beast as well as naming it. It would be so awesome to see it in full colour, what colour/s do you think you'd make your Kittycorn?

    We can all see what it looks and feels like, can you tell us what it smells and sounds like? I'm curious about whether your Kittycorn has the voice of a ferocious beast..

    I think I'd make mine gold with an emerald horn, though mine might look like more of a Lioncorn. She'd smell like fragrant pine trees with a screeching roar that would shatter any glass nearby I'm tempted to create one of my own now!

    Keep up the great work.

    Toe feiloa'i fo'i,

    Cia.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.