Thursday 13 December 2018

Goodbye 2018 πŸ’•

Hi everyone, this is my last blog post for 2018. 

πŸ’• This year I  have enjoyed our team camp, Athletics day, Kauri's Big Splash, Rainbows End and much more especially sharing my learning with everyone ! πŸ’•

 πŸ’•One thing that I was excited and enjoyed doing is looking after the πŸ₯šchickens πŸ€ and also the baby chicks that we hatch πŸ£ πŸ” and now they are going to move in with the others next year ! πŸ’•

πŸ’• I would like to thank Miss Green, Fairy Judy, Foram and all the teachers at Owairaka District School for helping me with my learning. πŸ’• 

Crying Cat Face on Apple iOS 12.1I enjoyed being in this school with lots of friends for 6 years and I can still remember all the memories ! :)
Hugging Face on Apple
Santa Claus: Light Skin Tone on Apple iOS 12.1πŸŽ…πŸ» Have a great holiday. πŸŽ„
Smiling Face With 3 Hearts on Apple iOS 12.1Image result for christmasUnicorn Face on Apple iOS 12.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.